• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

Spurs are built the right way, play the right way and are great ambassadors of the league unlike the Heat who overpay, use their city as a recruiting tool, and don't develop their own talent for the most part.

Heat won two titles which is impressive and Wade has three titles. Not sure what LeBron will do going forward. Nobody can really question him anymore. I personally think LeBron should join the Bobcats.

Spurs are built the right way, play the right way and are great ambassadors of the league unlike the Heat who overpay, use their city as a recruiting tool, and don't develop their own talent for the most part.

Heat won two titles which is impressive and Wade has three titles. Not sure what LeBron will do going forward. Nobody can really question him anymore. I personally think LeBron should join the Bobcats.

join who?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I love watching the Spurs but for selfish reasons I wanted a more competitive series. Cant fault Lebron here though. He played hard. His team barely showed up the entire series. The Spurs winning is great for the sport though. It promotes something other than the "me first" mentality a lot of young athletes have.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived