• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers and Cowboys are teams to fear in the NFC!?!

o803oVaDeR

This morning on NFL network Deon Sanders said that the two team in the NFC to fear the most is Carolina and Dallas. He said both teams are peaking at the right time.

Ok am I the only one who does not get everyone hanging all over the Cowboys nuts? They beat a good team in Dallas, who was without their #1 WR , #1 RB and had nothing to play for until next week. Winning or losing this game changes nothing for the Giants.

How can he think they are peaking? I cant wait for the new NFL.com power ranking. I bet the Cowboys move up to #2.

They will likley have:

1. Steelers

2. Cowboys

3. Jets

4. Giants

5. Titans

6. Panthers

Like Always Dallas is Americas Team, blah blah, they are horrible, so they beat a team last night that is beaten with injuries and prison, who cares... The cowgirls still have two games left, they can only get a wildcard which means they are on teh road throughout, and they suck on the road, maybe one day america will get off the nuts of cowgirls... They haven't won a playoff game in ten years what makes you think they will anytime soon?

I'm torn on Dallas. Part of me wants the Panthers to play them and humiliate them in the playoffs yet again. The other part remembers that the Girls would more than likely have to actually beat the first team they face in order to make it here and I love rubbing that streak without a playoff win in the face of every Dallas fan I come across.

If dallas loses a game, they are out of the playoffs? Does that mean the NFC South will field 3 teams in the playoffs? I told my friend that would happen but called me an ass because the best division in football is the NFC East. Even though the two divisions are tied in the winning percentage column, I think the NFC South is way more competitive than the East.

This morning on NFL network Deon Sanders said that the two team in the NFC to fear the most is Carolina and Dallas. He said both teams are peaking at the right time.

Ok am I the only one who does not get everyone hanging all over the Cowboys nuts? They beat a good team in Dallas, who was without their #1 WR , #1 RB and had nothing to play for until next week. Winning or losing this game changes nothing for the Giants.

How can he think they are peaking? I cant wait for the new NFL.com power ranking. I bet the Cowboys move up to #2.

They will likley have:

1. Steelers

2. Cowboys

3. Jets

4. Giants

5. Titans

6. Panthers

I would actually drop the Cowboys and Jets lower than the Panthers and Cardinals.

Dallas can lose this Saturday and still get into the playoffs by beating the Eagles if Atlanta or Tampa loses a game. I think Atlanta will lose in Minnasota so the Cowboy's season will come down to the game in Philly. However, Philly is in control of their own destiny as well. If they win out and Atlanta loses one game they are in. Washington and Chicago are still in it but they are long shots.

Archived