• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Madden gameplay vid.....chilllllllls

TheRumGone

Well, bravo nonetheless.

A lot of the ones I find posted seem to be from ladies on Facebook, Pinterest or some other site of that sort.  Found a whole thread of ladies sharing Kuechly pics on a random female-oriented message board.  I guess there's a fair number of ladies looking for Luke pics online :lol:

As a side note, I found this pic during one of the searches...

2013-11-17-18.08.45.jpg

I don't know if it's ever been posted here before but it probably should have been :lol:

It's cool that Luke was in it but that gameplay looks terrible.  I reallly dont understand why EA cant make a good football game.  Guess this will be the sixth year in a row I dont buy their garbage.

It's cool that Luke was in it but that gameplay looks terrible. I reallly dont understand why EA cant make a good football game. Guess this will be the sixth year in a row I dont buy their garbage.

Seriously the last really good Madden was 2010. Before that it was 2005. They should just make a new game every 5 years instead of updating the rosters and introducing a "new" feature that was already featured in a previous game.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Seriously the last really good Madden was 2010. Before that it was 2005. They should just make a new game every 5 years instead of updating the rosters and introducing a "new" feature that was already featured in a previous game.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Madden 05 along with all the others with EA Sports radio instead of play by play were horrible.

Agreed on Madden 10 though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Madden 05 along with all the others with EA Sports radio instead of play by play were horrible.

Agreed on Madden 10 though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I thought Madden 05 was the last great franchise mode Madden.

Archived