• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What the hell is wrong with women?!

Cat

I think that's a relatively new one isn't it?

Think so. To be honest I can't remember bragging about banging girls. It has always been a "bro that's what you're supposed to do" kind of thing. It's like that Chris Rock bit where dudes brag about taking care of their kids. No poo bro, you're supposed to.

Interesting thread.

Guys who are best at pleasing a woman were the ones who talked to OTHER women to get insights.

There is a weird unapoken code for me on life accomplisments and well, being a man.

Imagine the shock and horror if some guys are out having some craft beers and one guy goes so umm how do you guys change a tire? The ridicule and shame comes like a tidal wave.

Counter this with a guy who learns the secret to taking care of a woman and he gets greedy with the info.

It takes close dudes to have one guy go hey man im clumsy in bed help. He is more prone to go online or ask some chick on mens health or whatever.

I think the best advice I can give a guy is to make it his mission to please a woman and take her to whatever heights she wants to get to however she wants to get there. Explore and be passionate.

Make all checks payable to pstall consulting. ...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

To me, it has always been a simple formula. What makes women want to have sex? Satisfying them. How do you satisfy a woman? Care enough to ask and be interested in what she likes and then follow directions when it counts. What if she doesn't know what she likes or wants to find something else that she likes? Encourage and help her to figure it out, having fun along the way.

Been with my wife for 10 years now and things have slowed down a bit with 2 toddlers in the house, but the formula remains the same - we just find new stuff to try.

I think guys are horrible at connecting with women. You stimulate her mind and soul the rest is cream cheese.

I have 5 words that can work magic for some of you dudes.

Sade. Red wine. Bubble bath.

100% of those dudes are lying because they don't want to ruin their Christianmingle.com cred.

I'm in that 30-39 range and if my arm is tired from lifting I get my wife to fap it. We did some cool stuff last night that was like a fap/sex combo.

Sent from my iPhone while pooping using CarolinaHuddle

The old Dutch rudder?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I think guys are horrible at connecting with women. You stimulate her mind and soul the rest is cream cheese.

I hear that's the case but that stuff doesn't work on me. 

is it weird that i've literally stopped in the middle of wanking because i can't stand the fact that i could be accomplishing/learning something instead of diddling around? i halfway think i've killed my own sex drive by finding greater, more transcendent pleasures in the tireless pursuit of trying to understand the universe and humans around me

It's 1000% mental for women. Seduce our minds and it's cake.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived