• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan fest or Kitten Shoot?

Zod

FWIW if the chick was a once in a lifetime opp for teh Zodster to photograph (like someone famous or whatever), I would vote for him to do that. So I like to think of it as logic. :)

So he will opt out of his FF opportunity to come photo you?...

:D

I say you do both, classic sitcom style. Hire a cab and get two different outfits, and go back and forth between the two, spending no more than 2 minutes at each spot and changing as you go. Eventually, you'll wear something from outfit 1 at spot 2, and hilarity will ensue!

I say you do both, classic sitcom style. Hire a cab and get two different outfits, and go back and forth between the two, spending no more than 2 minutes at each spot and changing as you go. Eventually, you'll wear something from outfit 1 at spot 2, and hilarity will ensue!

:lol:

Fan Fest (shocker, I know! :P)

As you well know a man's fantasies (i.e. bewbies)outweigh any kind of fest or anything of the sort. We'll drop everything. :leaving:

Have fun at fan fest.

There is still a 50% chance of Zod getting stood up on said day so keep hope alive FB. ;)

Archived