• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets to reveal new Uniforms this week.

After looking at them for the past 40 minutes or so, I can honestly say, at first glance I didnt like them, but that was going to end up being a knee jerk reaction because I was going into this hoping the uniform would look like the old ones. After sitting back and looking at them, I absolutely love what they have done with them and I can't wait to see them in action. My only gripe is that they only put CHARLOTTE on the alternate jersey but imho that is the best looking one. Im digging the alternate logo on those shorts.

After looking at them for the past 40 minutes or so, I can honestly say, at first glance I didnt like them, but that was going to end up being a knee jerk reaction because I was going into this hoping the uniform would look like the old ones. After sitting back and looking at them, I absolutely love what they have done with them and I can't wait to see them in action. My only gripe is that they only put CHARLOTTE on the alternate jersey but imho that is the best looking one. Im digging the alternate logo on those shorts

what he said.  i love them

After looking at them for the past 40 minutes or so, I can honestly say, at first glance I didnt like them, but that was going to end up being a knee jerk reaction because I was going into this hoping the uniform would look like the old ones. After sitting back and looking at them, I absolutely love what they have done with them and I can't wait to see them in action. My only gripe is that they only put CHARLOTTE on the alternate jersey but imho that is the best looking one. Im digging the alternate logo on those shorts.

Yeah, my only change would have been to put CHARLOTTE on the home jersey, and have HORNETS on the away and alt jersey. That seem logical to me.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Yeah, my only change would have been to put CHARLOTTE on the home jersey, and have HORNETS on the away and alt jersey. That seem logical to me.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'm pretty sure most teams do it the other way. Mascot on home then when your away in another city you put the city that the teams from on the away front

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived