• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Offseason Trade/Free Agency Thread

Proudiddy

Well, Kendall Marshall just got waived.

Pros:

High basketball IQ

Great Character Guy

Excellent Passer

Great Size

Hard Worker

Developing Shot

Twitter Hall of Fame

Cons:

Not a great Athlete

Average Defender at best(makes up some with size and knowing how to direct towards help)

No reason this guy should go unclaimed and I would LOVE if he was a Charlotte Hornet.

Pros:

High basketball IQ

Great Character Guy

Excellent Passer

Great Size

Hard Worker

Developing Shot

Twitter Hall of Fame

Cons:

Not a great Athlete

Average Defender at best(makes up some with size and knowing how to direct towards help)

No reason this guy should go unclaimed and I would LOVE if he was a Charlotte Hornet.

Want him as a floor generator.

More Pros:

Will certainly help PJ in growing up being they are very close.

Will be a fan favorite(I would buy a jersey)

Will help in progressing young guys on the second unit with getting good looks.

Put Kendall with Henderson and Taylor in the second unit with Bismack behind them and the 2nd unit is greatly improved.

Heck even a small second unit of

Marshall

Roberts

Henderson

Williams

Biyombo

***Someone that isn't a newb start a claim Kendall Marshall thread.  Lots of room on this bandwagon and I am driving.

He is good at some things and bad at others.  Seems to be a recipe for success as a bench player. 

I realize we probably wont sign him, but im not conviced Pargo is better.  In fact it isn't really close.

I realize he is going to be a polarizing player due to where he played college ball, but just like the hate for Henderson you have to understand the truth isn't on either extreme.

Pros:

High basketball IQ

Great Character Guy

Excellent Passer

Great Size

Hard Worker

Developing Shot

Twitter Hall of Fame

Cons:

Not a great Athlete

You UNC fans can be funny at times. We already have 3 PG'S on the roster - essentially 4 if you include Neal. There is no place for him on this team. He's a decent player but definitely nothing to target. The Hornets need a better PF. Period. Zeller, Marvin and Vonleh (Zeller and Vonleh are still youmg and Williams is a tweener) are decent but if the Hornets want a legitimate shot at a DEEP playoff run they need to figure out a way to aquire a starting level PF. If that includes packaging Zeller and Henderson then that's what needs to be done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The one spot I think we could use help out is a PF that would pair well with either Jefferson or Zeller on the floor.  Maybe Ryan Kelly?

I'm pretty cool with the 13 we have though.

Kemba (Roberts, Pargo)

Stephenson (Hendo, Neal)

MKG (Marvin, Taylor)

Zeller/Vonleh/FA?

Jefferson (Zeller, Biz [i/a])

I kind of want to see what Taylor is made of so if we get a FA, that's an indicator we may moving a guard.  

Archived