• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When does football season "start" for you?

I don't doubt that most people will say that July is the absolute worst sporting month of the year. At least we have the World Cup this year but we all know team USA is going to get the poo beaten out of them (even if we're too riled up in our patriotism to admit it). Anyway for some people football season starts the first day of the first rookie training camp. For others it starts when the Regular season kicks off. For me? The Hall of Fame game, and believe it or not its right around the corner. What say ya'll?

I was going to say it's a great long thing for me. I don't stop following it.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I follow Greg Hardy around and insist I'm his bodyguard. At 6', 210lbs I will protect whatever he is pretty much giant size at this point.

I never stop following it but it starts to feel like football season once training camp starts. And it really starts to feel like football season when college football kicks off. Then it really really starts to feel like football season when the Panthers play their first game.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived