• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All in with Die Mannschaft now!

Who else is pulling for the Germans the rest of the way? I've always pulled for Deutschland because of my family's heritage and upbringing. Been there before and loved every second of my 6 week stay. Big Bayern fan and am seeking a rebound from our Champions League debacle.

Really want Klose and the vets to get a World Cup win. What has to be done to take down the French? Who needs to step up for the rest of the tournament?

I'd like to see Lahm start in the back because it's been our weakest link thus far. He's still the best overall defender Germany has to offer. Someone in the attacking third needs to step up besides Mueller. No doubt Klose can but not for 90 minutes... I like him off the bench. I'm looking at Ozil, Kroos, and Goetze to get it together and soon.

As I said before the cup, I support Germany because of my family. They come after the US, but I am still pretty passionate.

Hummels is irreplaceable for Germany, I fear. One of the best in the world. Need him back.

Kroos has to improve as well. He's been shite this far. Bad decisions and pointless giveaways.

As far as the attack, Germany needs to be considerably more patient. You can win the World Cup running primarily a false 9, but you have to stop trying to force Muller to be a CF. He's a master of space, so he needs to be moving off the ball to get into the voids in the defense. Stop trying to supply him like an out-and-out striker.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

To be honest I find the Germans boring this year. They have so much talent but not enough bravery. Not enough goal scoring. They look a little too much like the Spanish. I understand the Spanish were incredible for a number of years but they were also dreadfully boring. 

With all that said fug the French.

We need Hummels back bad, also would like to see Podolski back out there.  Goetze and Ozil were garbage.  I agree with moving Lahm back as well, we have so much talent in the midfield that he should be used where he can have the biggest impact.  Finally, as I said in the Ro16 thread, Klose needs to play.

Archived