• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurricane Arthur

Darth Biscuit

Here at Holden Beach listening to the wind and some thunder, watching it rain.

I'm stuck here with the wife and in-laws.

Gonna screw up fishing afterwards.

Why did I even come?

Fishing is usually pretty good right after a storm.

Good Luck.

Where u live?

I know, I'm fuged.

I live about 30 minutes east of Greenville on the pamlico sound, right on the water front

I'm considered essential personnel at my job so I have to be at work even if they have to send someone to pick me up haha, happened durning the snow storm this past winter.

Just doesn't look like it's gonna calm down enough the next few days to run offshore.  Might try to look for a flounder or two inshore, although that's a pain in the big boat.

Na, I would probably stay inshore until Saturday.

I think it's gaining strength a little faster than they thought and also moving a little closer to us here in ILM than they thought... oh well.

Agreed.

I get my info from a couple different sources, Fire Dept, Board of Alderman at WB, and Surf City planners....it's worse than we thought, but not a killer.

Worst thing to happen would be for the surge to hit at midnight tonight...high tide.

I live east of greenville, greenville is just the nearest town that people would recognize if I were to name. On the track projection if you look at the west most edge of the projected path I'm in it.

I live in a area known as the Inner banks

I live east of greenville, greenville is just the nearest town that people would recognize if I were to name. On the track projection if you look at the west most edge of the projected path I'm in it.

I live in a area known as the Inner banks

Yeah I skimmed on the east part.

The latest track def has it almost coming directly over Wrightsville Beach (good luck Fuzz).

Still don't think it's a big deal.

Archived