• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gordon Hayward to visit Hornets next week.

PantherBrew

Seriously, go back and rewatch some games. The only weakness he had last year was on the high pick and roll. Which a slow big man will never be able to improve upon.

And you also shouldn't speak about bias and blinders considering you said PJ is already better than Hendo.

Yep. And Clifford made some adjustments that allowed Big Al to not have to step out and hedge on ball screens very often.

Al isn't a defensive stopper by any means, but he wasn't a real liability last season either.

It was because he couldn't defend. When we played Miami before they switched PJ to the 4, no matter who he was defending they ran pick and roll with that player. I think PJ played less than 20 minutes that game because it was so bad.

A lot of it was lack of focus and a lot of it was lousy effort.

That is why he didn't play more.

No, trust me it was because Roy favors upperclassmen. This is an undeniable fact. 

I thought this thread was about Hayward....

There's enough talk about PJ in other threads.

So back on subject, any news about a possible signing occurring or is it still silent?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

He's still here. Definitely great news. A Bazemore/Hayward/Nelson would be a solid off-season.

I still remember Nelson taking Felton's lunch way back when in the playoffs.

He took the whole team's lunch, a la Chris Farley in Billy Madison. 

No, trust me it was because Roy favors upperclassmen. This is an undeniable fact.

No trust me, it isn't. Which is why Kendall Marshall eventually started over Larry Drew.

And why Tyler Lawson eventually started over Frasor.

Or why younger guys started over Desmond Hubert.

Your seeing a self fulfilling prophecy because underclassmen almost always are poo on defense for a year or two. So upper class men play more because they generally defend better.

PJ was moved to the 4 because he needed to be on the floor, but couldn't defend the perimeter.

When the other team attacks you whenever you are on the floor, it isn't because you are a good defender.

He has the ability and body to become a good defender, but he is going to have to get better, and maintain effort and focus.

Otherwise Hendo is going to start and UNC fans are going to bitch about it because of PJ'S points per minute is high.

PJ has a chance to be really good. He also has a chance to be a Ben Gordon

He's still here. Definitely great news. A Bazemore/Hayward/Nelson would be a solid off-season.

I still remember Nelson taking Felton's lunch way back when in the playoffs.

Bazemore? Whatever. Anything less than Stephenson, and this offseason sucks. 

Per Rick Bonnell's interview the best move for the Hornets would be to work a sign and trade bc Utah was not offering close to the max when Gordon was asking for less than max money.

Something is bubbling there.

i repeat:

Sign Lance Stephenson

Sign Pau Gasol

Sign and trade for Gordon Hayward

Kemba

Stephenson

Hayward

Gasol

Jefferson

NBA Finals

Archived