• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hayward agrees to sign

so the Jazz are saying they will match the offer on GH, but just drafted Rodney Hood, and Dante Exum 10 days ago. last draft they got Trey Burke, and the draft before that they got Alex Burke.that is a lot invested in the 1-3 positions.

Any chance Gordon's agent tells Utah that he does not want to stay there, & won't stay willingly or contently? That if they match Gordon will hold out, sign a 1-year qualifying offer, then walk as an unrestricted free agent next summer?

Any chance Gordon's agent tells Utah that he does not want to stay there, & won't stay willingly or contently? That if they match Gordon will hold out, sign a 1-year qualifying offer, then walk as an unrestricted free agent next summer?

That also ran through my mind. The way the contract was written, it seems like Hayward wants out.

I'm warming up to getting GH I held out this long because I'm just not sure we can pull it off.

This message is brought to you by The Best Huddle App ever made.

I'm on board with it as well but I still think we overpaid if Utah doesn't match

I'm on board with it as well but I still think we overpaid if Utah doesn't match

I can't even comment on what's over or under market value bc I just don't follow nba that closely. However this franchise at this time really doesn't have much else to leverage other than large contracts.

This message is brought to you by The Best Huddle App ever made.

Archived