• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sporting News Report: Stephenson battle down to Hornets, Pacers, and Mavs

teeray

I never said his issues had to do with race. I made that clear towards the end of my novel that I just wrote up there. ^

Think brought race up, but he didn't appear to come after you. That was to Chuckie who said we shouldn't go after Lance because "the fanbase can't identify with him."

You don't even have to bring race up to rebut that particular portion of Chuckie's post. One of the most beloved athletes in Charlotte sports history is Steve Smith, a guy with all the talent in the world with a knack for getting in guys' heads and occasionally blowing a gasket. Stephen Jackson loved Charlotte and hated when he got traded, so I don't buy that Lance Stephenson is going to tear down all that we have been building. Heck, if LeBron had not been the target of his antics, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

I didn't say you said those things, I was referring to think. If you look back at Chuckies post, he specifically states"how do you explain to your kid how Lance was picking up trannies..." Think just cherry picked the quote so he could imply "White Charlotte" doesn't want Lance bc he acts black, which it was never about. He did come after me when he implied that I would treat Zeller differently than any of our black players, and that I probably couldn't even imagine him ever doing anything wrong bc he's white.

I never said his issues had to do with race. I made that clear towards the end of my novel that I just wrote up there. ^

Think brought race up, but he didn't appear to come after you. That was to Chuckie who said we shouldn't go after Lance because "the fanbase can't identify with him." 

You don't even have to bring race up to rebut that particular portion of Chuckie's post. One of the most beloved athletes in Charlotte sports history is Steve Smith, a guy with all the talent in the world with a knack for getting in guys' heads and occasionally blowing a gasket. Stephen Jackson loved Charlotte and hated when he got traded, so I don't buy that Lance Stephenson is going to tear down all that we have been building. Heck, if LeBron had not been the target of his antics, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Your trying to twist my words and quote poo I did not write. If you quote someone don't change the words otherwise the orginal meaning is lost!!!

My post had nothing to do with race and never was it refenced in my orginal post. It had every bit to do with character off the court the PR nightmare that could occur and potentially turning off new fans.

I didn't say you said those things, I was referring to think. If you look back at Chuckies post, he specifically states"how do you explain to your kid how Lance was picking up trannies..." Think just cherry picked the quote so he could imply "White Charlotte" doesn't want Lance bc he acts black, which it was never about. He did come after me when he implied that I would treat Zeller differently than any of our black players, and that I probably couldn't even imagine him ever doing anything wrong bc he's white.

So the moral of this entire thread: No one reads full posts on here longer than two lines, including me.

Broussard said that Boston and Lakers are sniffing around now, but we all know that they are interested in winning and doesn't have our high minded idealism of the perfect team that goes together to church on Sundays and says things like "Golly gee wilkers" when frustrated.

Well, golly gee wilkers I am frustrated that their is a potential all-star at a position of need sitting there ripe for the taking, but we are to scared to sign him because he blew in a guy's ear and may or may not have banged a tranny.

It's having idiotic fun.

And yes, nearly all of the people who thought paying Hayward almost $16M a year was justified, but paying Stephenson $10M would be too much, are white.

Anyone who doesn't think "race" is clouding these people's judgment is lying to himself.

Who let KT back in?

Archived