• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets sign Brian Roberts

Dorian Gray

To Cho:

Pytxk6rVQLSJAnSepbrX_homer_kiss_my_ass-t

Should've signed Lance first, then worried about a PG. Now you can say you tried to get Stephenson but were outbid, as if people are stupid enough to believe that.

Sometimes, I feel like Cho is the problem here.

A name changed doesn't help when the same people are still running the show.

His draft decisions hasn't been good and Hairstons proves just that again. The only reason why fans are not giving him much crap is bc of Jefferson.

Pretty sure we can still pay 12-14 this year. We had 23mil open after the pieces fell into place. 7 for Williams, 3 for Roberts.

13? Lightly back load so he gets 15 next year.

Not the end of the world guys.....

I swear, some people here just overreact for the sake of overreacting.

There's literally been no movement or offers made to Lance's camp since he got the offer from the Pacers. If we really didn't care about making one more splash worth 10 million or so, we would have went the more expensive Hinrich route.

This is a nice value signing.

We can clear additional cap space if we really want Stephenson. This board is pure comedy.

exactly.  If we sign Lance, we deal Hendo and his 6 mill salary.  He'd be a good

man off the bench for a team with a young SG.   Nobody wants him, so we'd have

to sweeten the deal, possibly a draft pick, but Cho can get rid of him somehow and

give us an extra 6 mill.  That's all we need to sign Lance.

Roberts, a former Dayton Flyers’ standout, averaged 9.4 points, 3.3 assists and 1.9 rebounds per game while shooting 42.0% from the floor, 36.0% from beyond the arc and 94.0% from the free throw last season. He played in 72 games and made 42 starts, filling in for the injured Jrue Holiday. Over his two-year career, he has averaged 8.2 points, 3.0 assists and 1.6 rebounds per game while shooting 41.8% from the field, 37.2% from three and 92.9% from the charity stripe.

I like it, he's got room to grow.

Archived