• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets sign Brian Roberts

Dorian Gray

Cho wouldn't have went dumpster diving for a cheap PG with all that cap space unless he had other plans.

I'll take his expertise over a teenage arm chair GM.

Who is asking you to take their "expertise" over anyone else's opinion? No one cares who you believe or what you do, any more than they care what I think, or any one else.

Disagreement is fine. Arguing is fine.

Who is asking you to take their "expertise" over anyone else's opinion? No one cares who you believe or what you do, any more than they care what I thin, or any one else.

Disagreement is fine. Arguing is fine.

Overreaction when Lance has not signed and we still have the money to make a reasonable offer if we want, however, is not.

Or Cho could be saving money to re-sign Al, Kemba, and Biyombo. Which is sure to add another $10 mil to our salary cap next year.

Biyombo? And Al Jefferson's 13.5 million dollar hit on the cap is already close too enough to give him another deal.

Or Cho could be saving money to re-sign Al, Kemba, and Biyombo. Which is sure to add another $10 mil to our salary cap next year.

And the weakest position still hasn't been addressed, so if he did stop here, this offseason would be a failure.

It would be one of those "Marty Hurney" type moves where you ignore a position that is clearly a weakness and then expect people to start feeling better about that position because it looks like you don't think it's a weakness.

Nope. Not gonna work.

And the weakest position still hasn't been addressed, so if he did stop here, this offseason would be a failure.

It would be one of those "Marty Hurney" type moves where you ignore a position that is clearly a weakness and then expect people to start feeling better about that position because it looks like you don't think it's a weakness.

Nope. Not gonna work.

He drafted a SG in the first round and you say it hasn't been addressed. Your Lance mancrush is making everyone uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone

Archived