• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boozer?

Clifford said that we would go into the season with 14, so that leaves room for third point guard and some other player.

We're obviously not in the marker for a shooting guard, but here are some options for the other spots.

3rd string point guard: Tyshawn Taylor, Jannero Pargo, Jimmer Fredette, Toney Douglas, E'Twaun Moore, Earl Watson

Back-Up Small Forward: Chris Douglas-Roberts, Shawn Marion, Wesley Johnson, Xavier Henry, Michael Beasley, Al-Farouq Aminu

Back-Up Center: Andray Blatche, Jermaine O'Neal, Emeka Okafor

Starting Power Forward: Carlos Boozer, Glen Davis

Boozer would be nice insurance if Al gets hurt, or he needs some time off.  Having the scoring down low we can have Biz/Zeller fill in and not lose as much offense as we usually would have.  I feel Al is always going to have some sort of little injury in a year so we should prepare.

Clifford said that we would go into the season with 14, so that leaves room for third point guard and some other player.

We're obviously not in the marker for a shooting guard, but here are some options for the other spots.

3rd string point guard: Tyshawn Taylor, Jannero Pargo, Jimmer Fredette, Toney Douglas, E'Twaun Moore, Earl Watson

Back-Up Small Forward: Chris Douglas-Roberts, Shawn Marion, Wesley Johnson, Xavier Henry, Michael Beasley, Al-Farouq Aminu

Back-Up Center: Andray Blatche, Jermaine O'Neal, Emeka Okafor

Starting Power Forward: Carlos Boozer, Glen Davis

Give me CDR and Blatche and lets call it a day.

I wouldn't mind ole Jimmer as our #3 pg. he can shoot the three well which is what we need.

I wouldn't mind Blatche if we can't get Boozer. Ed Davis was my first choice but the lakers stole him away with a 2 million dollar contract.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived