• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets sign Lance Stephenson to 3yr/27m contract.

Jakob

Wow what a makeup for mw deal. This makes the horents a legit threat in the east now. I thought for sure it would have taken atleast 12mill per @5 to get lance to sign. I believe something bad happen between lance & the pacers during the sitdowns and cho signed mw to limit cap space as a power move.

Now they just need some pro handlers for both lance and pj.........

People really will believe whatever makes them feel better, won't they?

Why would Cho waste money on one new player just to underpay another? We could also say that if he'd signed Williams to $5M a year, Cho might've offered Stephenson $10M because he could. 

Wow. Before I went to sleep last night, I almost posted that I predict he would sign today with absolute certainty, but I didnt get back on before I went to sleep. Some of it was wishful thinking...

Wow. Just wow.

I almost want to cry, this offseason has been so beautiful.

Now, let's take off our clothes and get gay together with sweet hornets man love.

So I missed a couple names. Been awake for 50 hours driving. Sorry I missed a couple 3rd stringers

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

lay off the crystal man.  15 minutes ago you were driving for 24 hours  :)

Wow. Before I went to sleep last night, I almost posted that I predict he would sign today with absolute certainty, but I didnt get back on before I went to sleep. Some of it was wishful thinking...

Wow. Just wow.

I almost want to cry, this offseason has been so beautiful.

Now, let's take off our clothes and get gay together with sweet hornets man love.

Watch out for the stingers.

Archived