• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp Photos and Observations - Day 2

Jeremy Igo

Greg Olson is also having a great camp so far this year. He has made some acrobatic one handed grabs. Greg isn't the most talkative guy on the practice field, instead he lets his play do the talking. However, I have seen him really help out the younger tight ends on their route running. Greg fits the wise veteran mold well.

Panthers-training-camp-13.jpg

Who is Olson?

• Pie 1

Nice pic of delo and keek and nice catch of the bump Alverez !  Maybe all the talk of the players not liking g man is bs.

It is BS or rather should be that way.  The only player that said anything that could be considered derogatory towards GMan is S. Smith.  Gettleman loves football and is building a brand here that the fans can be excited over.  He has handled the contracts well, while keeping guys on board and hungry(i.e. Godfrey).  12-4 with the cap restrictions the year before, I am looking forward to what he can do in the future.  Players that don't want to be a part of a winning culture like that need to be shown the door.  We have seen what a bunch of ear to ear grinning players with fat contracts and no competition gets us.

Thanks from across the nation Zod. Err... Jeremy. It really is awesome for us out of staters. Feels like I'm right there (only not sweating it out and clogging my intestines and arteries with the legendary Beacon food)!

Sent from my πPhone using the app to end all apps.

Today is the first practice in pads. I will be there covering the action. Follow @CarolinaHuddle for updates on twitter.

Could you perhaps give us an overview of Kony Ealy? From what I have been hearing, it hasn't been good.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Could you perhaps give us an overview of Kony Ealy? From what I have been hearing, it hasn't been good.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Impossible to say without pads on.

Today will be better for evaluation

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app