• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Im Most Excited to See Tolbert This Season

malik

Yeah I wasn't talking about this season lol. If you wanted to put Tolbert back in his natural position it might be better to wait till his contract is up so we could possibly get him cheaper

Yea, but Tolbert will be 30 when is contract is up in 2016.

Plus, I can't think that we won't be drafting a RB next year. At this time, I wouldnt mind taking Gurley in the 1st if possible. Mike Davis (USC) in the 2nd would be a hell of a pick.

I would play Tolbert at RB this year if Stewart is the same ole injury proned Stewart. Maybe, move Brockel to FB.

I'm excited for Tolbert too. I just hope he's gotten better at his pass protection. 

He is the probably best pass protector on the team.  That is part of the reason he plays 3rd downs so much.  We wouldn't have won the Saints game in the last seconds had he not made the key block so Cam could get it to Hixon.  Obviously he's had mistakes but not RB is perfect when you have a porous o-line.

ive wondered ever since the offseason why Tolbert cant be our feature back. its not like he doesnt have burst and speed. the first play of that highlight reel showed as much. Tolbert carved up a staunch AZ defense (which we ended up losing to) for like 20 yards. i know that isnt unheard of for FBs but its still rare and it shows me that he might flourish as an RB/FB

i doubt he has the endurance to take 20 carries per game.  especially with all the blocking he does

Archived