• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#TBT School Pride Day

Mark S

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. I was raised with the mindset of education first, and I'm glad that's the way I was. Thanks as well for the story compliment :)

Slightly off topic but do schools still serve Pizza bricks and corn on Thursdays.  My kids are young and go to a charter with no lunch program.  I really miss the pizza bricks, corn and carton of chocolate milk.  Those were the days man.

That's awesome man congrats! But did you smell his neck?

I don't mean to sound creepy but I did take a sniff lol and he did smell pretty good. The girls in my group proceeded to tell me that he smelled like heaven.

Slightly off topic but do schools still serve Pizza bricks and corn on Thursdays. My kids are young and go to a charter with no lunch program. I really miss the pizza bricks, corn and carton of chocolate milk. Those were the days man.

It was pizza Mondays for me, now that I'm in high school, the lunches don't fill me up so I pack a big one from home.

It was pizza Mondays for me, now that I'm in high school, the lunches don't fill me up so I pack a big one from home.

They used to allow you to by two meals on one plate. Two pieces of rectangle pizza, two orders of buttered corn, and two chocolate milks. Best lunch they served.

On a side note, who decided that pizza and corn was a viable combination? I used to wonder that every week. Then I moved to the DOminican Republlic, and found that they actually serve corn on thier pizzas. If you get a veggie pizza, or one that has all of the toppings, it comes with corn on it. THat is just wierd to me.

Archived