• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden Fiends '15

bleys

I want to get ahead of the curve..  I haven't read anything about the "new" season but I'm going to buy this year.  '13 had a great improvement with the franchise mode because of the online version.  For the life of me I can't figure out why people care about the offline version since it's a computer and I'll put up 100 points......period................because it's a computer.

So allow me (or anyone else) to set up the future franchise for the huddle.  Matter of fact, anyone else that feels compelled to run it without fuging it up is more than welcome.  

1 game per week.  Those that enter should commit to play.  Those who do not will without a doubt be sold off to the highest bidder or simply promoted so someone can play week to week.  Again, there are some leagues out there (a lot actually) who will want to play day to day or at least every few days.  But lets be reasonable.  1 game per week, unless the participation is there.  Week to week, I can't promise I'll do better.  

I claim the Panthers.  I know, it sucks for you all..  but really, I kid.  I'll beat any of you with any team not named.........the Jags...... or um, the Vikings..  Even the Vikes, I might be down to play the run game, but that's not my style..  I'd rather throw the ball all game.  So 9ers?  I'm down..  Kap is the poo ...  just sayin..  I mean, where's Cam Newton when you need a real run and gun QB?

No really, I want Carolina...  KB is about to jump all over your defense...  But I won't be "that guy"..  worst case, I want the Panthers...   :)

fine, worst case, I want Seattle..  lol     Yeah, fug you all too....  I'd rather have Phi, NO, GB, 9ers,...  who cares, I mean, you won't give me MY team?  Your loss....

didn't even consider other systems...  forgot they were made..  Now I feel like zod starting a madden season...  mostly, irrelevant.

buuuuuuuuuuuut...  anyone down to play xbox 360, um, it's still cool..  I promise...  until I buy the xbox 1... then my feelings may change.

didn't even consider other systems... forgot they were made.. Now I feel like zod starting a madden season... mostly, irrelevant.

buuuuuuuuuuuut... anyone down to play xbox 360, um, it's still cool.. I promise... until I buy the xbox 1... then my feelings may change.

Gano still rocks it. And he's got a little bit of cash coming in

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

And poo, bleys, I couldn't comprehend a dam word you said lol. Panthers, no panthers? Seattle? And I know you didn't give kaep ups over Cam.

that's life, man...

You really want to be fiends?  :unsure:

fiends is an appropriate statement, I think..   I did not mean friends...  ;)

Archived