• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Huddle Champions League

Darth Biscuit

is there one for me?

here yas goez:

With a Projected Finish of Fifth, Dexual Healing Can Compete With Anyone

Draft Summary

Dexual Healing figures to be in the mix for a playoff spot all season, taking the third overall draft slot and turning it into a solid team that's expected to go 8-5-0 (2,052 points). With that record, they will likely finish fifth in Huddle Champions League. They focused on having a balanced offensive attack, selecting QB Matthew Stafford (51st overall), RB Jamaal Charles (3rd), WR Antonio Brown (22nd), and TE Julius Thomas (27th) within the first five rounds. They ended up with the best TE tandem in the league, as they have Rob Gronkowski and Thomas on their team.

• Big D

Dexual Healing elected to go with two DEFs instead of loading up at other spots.

Yahoo talks better smack than Alice.

fact.

BTW, I tried to grab Marquess Wilson from my phone but it drafted me K Dan Carpenter.  WTF

Can we fix that Bleys?

well, technically, anything is possible with a little thing called pay, pal.   

My report card from Yahoo, B   Led by a Quality Group of RBs, Wilmington LandShark Will Dominate the League   Draft Summary

Tony Romo

Percy Harvin

T.Y. Hilton

Eddie Lacie

Arian Foster

Charles Clay

Terrance Williams

C.J. Spiller

St Louis 

Alex Henery

bench:

Joique Bell

Anquan Boldin

DeAngelo Williams

Jerricho Cotchery

Jared Cook

Joe Flacco

John Brown

Picking fourth in the draft, Wilmington LandShark delivered a roster that even a spurned ex would have to appreciate. They're projected to finish second in Huddle Champions League at 11-2-0 (2,046 points). They loaded up on ball carriers early, using three of their first five picks to scoop up RBs Eddie Lacy (first round), Arian Foster (second round), and C.J. Spiller (fourth round). A lot will be expected of this group, as they are the best RB tandem in the league.

Nice draft. If there were a Fantasy Football Hall Of Fame, you should nominate yourself. Wait, there is? And you can??

Schedule

Wilmington LandShark should use Week 4 to consider life's great mysteries, like why Greenland is ice and Iceland is green? It would be better than checking fantasy football that week. They have five players and the most projected fantasy points on bye that week. Taking a look at the entire season from start to finish, they have one of the softest schedules. Along with having the third-easiest overall schedule, Wilmington LandShark also has the easiest first four games of the season.

Draft Notes
  • Brett Favre is Just a Phone Call Away

It's likely that in Week 11, Wilmington LandShark will either be scraping the wire or begging for a trade (Tony Romo and Joe Flacco will both be on bye). You can give Favre a call, but texting him isn't recommended.

• Asset Allocation

RB is the strongest position for Wilmington LandShark, though DEF and K aren't too shabby either.

• Great Idea, Poor Execution

Apparently Wilmington LandShark missed the point of drafting a back-up defense. In Week 4, both St. Louis and Cleveland will be on bye.

• Defense Wins Championships?

Wilmington LandShark chose to go with two DEFs instead of loading up at other spots.

• A Low Floor, but a High Ceiling?

Wilmington LandShark grabbed a sleeper in John Brown with pick No. 213.

• Wilmington LandShark Went All YOLO Here
  • Grabbing John Brown at pick 213 was, let's say, conceptually adventurous. Brown is owned on just a few rosters across all Yahoo! leagues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy with draft overall but was losing it near the end.  Was so worried about bye weeks for RB's and WR's I never checked for bye weeks on back up QB's and DEF so blew chunks there.

If anyone needs a RB I am placing a few on the table, but looking to switch some backups to make that future problem go away!  Also, resisted the urge to go TE early so anyone loaded there has upper hand in negotiating for a RB.

My report card from Yahoo, B Led by a Quality Group of RBs, Wilmington LandShark Will Dominate the League Draft Summary

Tony Romo

Percy Harvin

T.Y. Hilton

Eddie Lacie

Arian Foster

Charles Clay

Terrance Williams

C.J. Spiller

St Louis

Alex Henery

bench:

Joique Bell

Anquan Boldin

DeAngelo Williams

Jerricho Cotchery

Jared Cook

Joe Flacco

John Brown

Picking fourth in the draft, Wilmington LandShark delivered a roster that even a spurned ex would have to appreciate. They're projected to finish second in Huddle Champions League at 11-2-0 (2,046 points). They loaded up on ball carriers early, using three of their first five picks to scoop up RBs Eddie Lacy (first round), Arian Foster (second round), and C.J. Spiller (fourth round). A lot will be expected of this group, as they are the best RB tandem in the league.

Nice draft. If there were a Fantasy Football Hall Of Fame, you should nominate yourself. Wait, there is? And you can??

Schedule

Wilmington LandShark should use Week 4 to consider life's great mysteries, like why Greenland is ice and Iceland is green? It would be better than checking fantasy football that week. They have five players and the most projected fantasy points on bye that week. Taking a look at the entire season from start to finish, they have one of the softest schedules. Along with having the third-easiest overall schedule, Wilmington LandShark also has the easiest first four games of the season. Draft Notes

• Brett Favre is Just a Phone Call Away

It's likely that in Week 11, Wilmington LandShark will either be scraping the wire or begging for a trade (Tony Romo and Joe Flacco will both be on bye). You can give Favre a call, but texting him isn't recommended.

• Asset Allocation

RB is the strongest position for Wilmington LandShark, though DEF and K aren't too shabby either.

• Great Idea, Poor Execution

Apparently Wilmington LandShark missed the point of drafting a back-up defense. In Week 4, both St. Louis and Cleveland will be on bye.

• Defense Wins Championships?

Wilmington LandShark chose to go with two DEFs instead of loading up at other spots.

• A Low Floor, but a High Ceiling?

Wilmington LandShark grabbed a sleeper in John Brown with pick No. 213.

• Wilmington LandShark Went All YOLO Here
  • Grabbing John Brown at pick 213 was, let's say, conceptually adventurous. Brown is owned on just a few rosters across all Yahoo! leagues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy with draft overall but was losing it near the end. Was so worried about bye weeks for RB's and WR's I never checked for bye weeks on back up QB's and DEF so blew chunks there.

If anyone needs a RB I am placing a few on the table, but looking to switch some backups to make that future problem go away! Also, resisted the urge to go TE early so anyone loaded there has upper hand in negotiating for a RB.

I'll trade you for John Brown. Take a look at my roster and let me know if you're interested.

Archived