• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Chiefs Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Who: Carolina Panthers vs Kansas City Chiefs

Where: Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte NC

When: 8:00pm

TV: FOX

Radio: 1110WBT

Twitter: Follow @CarolinaHuddle for tweets from the sidelines starting an hour before kickoff.

The Carolina Huddle Chat Room will be open during the game.

Players to watch:

Cam Newton: Newton has been running in practice and appears to be 100%. I don't expect him to run tonight however. Look for him to throw the ball away to avoid contact with defensive players. At least, I hope he does.

Philly Brown: If Brown can control all punts well and get a nice gain or two, he will solidify his place on the roster.

Kony Ealy: Ealy was back at practice on Thursday. If he plays tonight it will be interesting to see how he builds on last week's impressive performance

Offensive Line: Can they improve on the poor run blocking last week?

Jonathan Stewart: After sitting much of training camp, can he provide the spark in the offense's running game and remain healthy?

I'm already tachycardic just thinking about it!

I'm really going to be pulling for Philly tonight. Lord knows we need him to make us forget about a guy whose last name rhymes with Finn.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'm already tachycardic just thinking about it!

I'm really going to be pulling for Philly tonight. Lord knows we need him to make us forget about a guy whose last name rhymes with Finn.

LAWD help us. Let's just do an all out block each time and pray for results.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Picking up new furniture today. Will be nice to watch the game on tonight.  Next week picking up new furniture and a 60" tv for the man cave.  I know, I know...I have my priorities backwards, should have furnished the man cave first.  But in order to get what I wanted downstairs I had to make the wife happy. Playing the long game.  It's a marathon not a sprint.

Archived