• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crotchery truly is the replacement to LaFell

Rags

I think it was said in practice it seemed that him and Cam dont seem to have a good connection yet. Hopefully they get it worked out, but who knows. We want to use those guys for the veteran leadership, but we have other guys with talent so if it doesnt work we will go a diff route. Its more important to have cam comfortable with KB and Olsen,  cause they are the future for a while. It seems Avant and Cam have something they can use for now as well, but i say throw it to KB throw it to KB throw it to KB..

Be patient. At least give the guy a full regular season game before crucifying him.

I don't think that anyone is crucifying him, as much as they are stating the obvious. And I don't necessarily see it as a knock on Cotchery. Cotchery, who is getting up there in years and is what he is, and most people knew that going in.  I don't think that we have to see a full regular season game to know that he is mostly a possession-slot type guy who thrives when others can attract the pressure. He's had at least three quarters of football (and probably four) to showcase his ability (and that's largely what he has done).  

All I can say is that we had better give some young blood more reps at WR2 and run plenty of two-TE sets this year to keep our broken-winged offense moving along. Pretty much status quo, accept that we have a potential beast at WR and two more pass catching TEs.

Archived