• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crotchery truly is the replacement to LaFell

Rags

Guest NEMasshole

LaFell doesn't look very good and is our 4th/5th recieving option and you somehow managed to downgrade on him , good luck for the season :lolu:

LaFell doesn't look very good and is our 4th/5th recieving option and you somehow managed to downgrade on him , good luck for the season :lolu:

We have a Pats troll now. Hey guy, how convenient of you to sign up today. Where were you last year?

Just go to the smack forums fatty if you have nothing better to do on a Friday night.

Cotchery and Avant were pretty much no-shows this game.  Cam had some time, but obviously neither of them could get open.  

Say what you want, but we need a more dynamic receiver to play on the other side of Benjamin. Cotchery and Avant are better suited to be WR3s.

I'm drunk I can't be expected spell right.

And yes, I know it' preseason, but he has't shown up in any game. O-line was poo tonight but a few of hose sacks are were cveage sacks.

Though that could equally be because Shula's dumbass routes. idk.

Archived