• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Cautionary Tale - Tampa Bay Opener

Jeremy Igo

Well at least you didn't say we were the 2002 Falcons or WTF Scot thought we were.

I like to think what we did to Lovie lead teams in the Playoffs, KB needs to rip their secondary like Smitty did.

The defense will come to play, Cam will soften them up enough for the running game to work, Hell, we might field goal hem to death.

Go Panthers!

no need to read headliner says all. if anyone thinks this is a win forgets Carolina suxs first 4 games..Tampa always has Carolina's number on this game..especially with Cam out and still sucking when he did play before his rib injury( cough. cough).. thinking we we go 1-3 first four games like usual.. then the inevitable fire under ur a$$ starts..

I understand running to set up the pass, but it would be good to see shula showing some confidence in our young franchise qb. Start Cam off with a confidence builder, a short bootleg pass and a couple of quick throws to get him going.

The second the schedule came out I was worried just thinking about that last game, don't like it at all. Hope we can pull out a win

Me either, until I realized they'd be starting a 35 year old QB who has played for nine teams including the Hartford Colonials at an age where most QBs are in their prime.

Me either, until I realized they'd be starting a 35 year old QB who has played for nine teams including the Hartford Colonials at an age where most QBs are in their prime.

Plus they have a shaky oline too, not worried about the defense. Just think we might struggle scoring on them, they have alot of talent on D as well

Archived