• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Micheal Sam released

I thought he had a great preseason. I read somewhere that SEC defensive MVPs have never been drafted as low as the 5th round. I really think that teams are scared of what he brings with him which is sad.

I knew he had a small chance to make the rams but no reason why he isn't at least on a practice squad somewhere in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I thought he had a great preseason. I read somewhere that SEC defensive MVPs have never been drafted as low as the 5th round. I really think that teams are scared of what he brings with him which is sad.

I knew he had a small chance to make the rams but no reason why he isn't at least on a practice squad somewhere in the NFL.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

What he "brings with him" is a spectacle thanks to the persecution complex media which informs us every time this guy takes a dump. It isn't fair but isn't unique. Bristol's Beloved is in the same boat.

And no, he didn't help himself with the reality shows and such.

What he "brings with him" is a spectacle thanks to the persecution complex media which informs us every time this guy takes a dump. It isn't fair but isn't unique. Bristol's Beloved is in the same boat.

And no, he didn't help himself with the reality shows and such.

The media has always done this with various athletes, they will latch onto a subject, and run it into the ground, good or bad. Now the unfortunate truth of the matter is that a lot of the disdain for Sam is because of homophobia. You're kidding yourself if you believe otherwise.

The media has always done this with various athletes, they will latch onto a subject, and run it into the ground, good or bad. Now the unfortunate truth of the matter is that a lot of the disdain for Sam is because of homophobia. You're kidding yourself if you believe otherwise.

And a lot of people think he deserves a job because he is gay.

Michael Sam is a quality player, judging by his performance in the preseason (I have family members that are Rams fans, so I see/talk about their games on occasion).

The Cowboys have a poo defense. I mean, possibly the worst in the NFL. Good for Jerry. Good for Sam.

Archived