• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time to get PUMPED

Mark S

lol i dont care about this place at all guys lol kids lol

HE NEGGED ME TO ONE THOUSAND GUYS I HAD A RIGHT TO BE MAD

Man I figured someone who can write a fugging book would be better at reading.

Did you miss the part where I said lets sit back and laugh at this guy or did you just kinda make up in your head that I was mad?

Dude honestly here's some advice.

Delete your account, start all over, don't let anyone know who you were previously, choose a short username, choose a cool avatar and do not change it, and definitely don't post "I found lola on twitter" threads.

You will do just fine.

I am not deleting an account because some people make some stupid remarks.

Some of us just need to grow up.

Sooo.... After 4 pages of nonsense, I suppose I will be the one to get this thread back on track.. Some of these videos needed a bit more time to edit properly. The music syncing was a bit annoying and over the top, but Lilsmitty09's videos never disappoint. I am not sure if he has a Pump Up vid yet or now.. I'll have to search his YT account. 

I don't know about you fuggers, but I can't wait to have new highlight/pump up videos to watch that don't feature former players... Watching these videos from last year almost has a feeling of irrelevancy now. 

Sooo.... After 4 pages of nonsense, I suppose I will be the one to get this thread back on track.. Some of these videos needed a bit more time to edit properly. The music syncing was a bit annoying and over the top, but Lilsmitty09's videos never disappoint. I am not sure if he has a Pump Up vid yet or now.. I'll have to search his YT account.

I don't know about you fuggers, but I can't wait to have new highlight/pump up videos to watch that don't feature former players... Watching these videos from last year almost has a feeling of irrelevancy now.

Thank you.

Archived