• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brooklyn Decker a Panthers Fan?

SCPantherFan

She's a HUGE panthers and Tar Heels fan. She says it every time she's on the Dan Patrick show. Can be seen courtside at UNC games occasionally. 

There's some other famous people that the Panthers. One of these threads pops up every now and then. That guy who won Last Comic Standing a few years ago who I believe is from Hickory likes the Panthers. Austin Dillon has a bunch of panthers stuff on his twitter feed. 

She's a HUGE panthers and Tar Heels fan. She says it every time she's on the Dan Patrick show. Can be seen courtside at UNC games occasionally.

There's some other famous people that the Panthers. One of these threads pops up every now and then. That guy who won Last Comic Standing a few years ago who I believe is from Hickory likes the Panthers. Austin Dillon has a bunch of panthers stuff on his twitter feed.

His name is Jon Reep.

A few of his jokes involved the Panthers and Sir Purr. Lol.

His name is Jon Reep.

A few of his jokes involved the Panthers and Sir Purr. Lol.

yup that's right. 

Jon Isner - one of the highest ranked American tennis players in the world, is a huge panthers fan. Give him a follow on twitter. 

Marg Helgenberger from CSI it too I hear. 

Basically every nascar driver to except for JR

Archived