• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gonna be in Va. Beach this weekend...

cookinwithgas

Unfortunately, currently, we get the joy of watching the whiners play the cowgirls instead of a semi-local team such as the panthers ( I live 20 mins from NC, in Chesapeake area).

Wish I could recommend a good bar near Newport News Shipbuilding but I'm not too familiar.  I've heard good things about Bar Louie, but I think it's at the least a small franchise, nonetheless, heard good things...

I live in VaBeach...  AJ Gators aint too bad, although they'll prolly be packed.. Where are you staying? I can recommend something real local.... The oceanfront is cool, I usually avoid the tourists being local... 

Damn, if it werent for just moving, a small sidejob Sunday & going to Jason Aldean concert that night, I'd invite you over to my casa... I'll probly only be home for the 3 gametime hours...

Taphouse doesn't have as many tv's as a B Dubs.  Should be plenty though.  Plenty of delicious beer on tap.  Calypso next door has really good food specials and a bit cheaper.  CP Shuckers on 23rd St is where you wanna be for tv overload.  2 massive projector screens, probably 30 other tv's and little tv's in the booths.  You'd literally be able to see all 8 games without really having to turn your head at all.  If your by Shore Drive try Shorebreak.  Although its 30 minutes from NC not very many Panthers fans around, mostly Redskins Steelers Cowboys.   Spent many Sunday afternoons wasting away down that way. 

Archived