• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Star and Short

CPF4LIFE

I hope Star can keep his heart healthy for his well being and selfishly bc he's an x-factor for us. He lets our DE's do their job, TD and Keek do theirs. Without him we just aren't the same team.

Ummmm...................Star has no heart issues.  That was determined to be a bogus.....NVRM.

Star is coming along very well but guys, Short has been destroying all preseason. and I'm rewatching the Bucs game right now and he is unstoppable. so violent with his hands and goes to the ball like a magnet. he is truly a special player. really no doubt in my mind he'll end up making more pro-bowls and whatnot than Star. what a player. he can even be as good as McCoy if he keeps developing. he's that explosive.

Star is coming along very well but guys, Short has been destroying all preseason. and I'm rewatching the Bucs game right now and he is unstoppable. so violent with his hands and goes to the ball like a magnet. he is truly a special player. really no doubt in my mind he'll end up making more pro-bowls and whatnot than Star. what a player. he can even be as good as McCoy if he keeps developing. he's that explosive.

I'm not going to compare him to Star as they have different responsibilities and both are very good. That said, Short was all over the field yesterday. He could be in for a big year this season.

Archived