• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvins TD

chknwing

Dude you cant imagine how much im looking forward to that Seattle game. A. Because KB will make Sherman his bitch and B. We will NOT lose three consecutive home games to them. We have to close that chapter and we will

Dude I am right behind you.

I have been saying since I watching GB vs SEA that we can beat them. And now after watching the game vs Tampa I'm sure with Cam we will have no problems.

Rewatched game and KB has the attitude to go along with his ability. Hard to believe he made it to 28.

Between KB, Star, Luke, and Cam, don't know if any team has done better over last 4 drafts in 1st round

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Him "skipping" that voluntary workout might have been the best thing that happened to us this offseason.

i was wrong about him. didn't think he could get separation being 240+. obviously that doesn't matter some of the time and the rest of the time he does get loose. i also thought being that big he might be a slow twitch athlete. that's obviously not the case. it is weird tho that other than smitty and moose we've never had a good 1-2 wr duo, that trend continues with smitty leaving and KB being a stud. also big props to olsen hope his son is doing great, that's a tough dude. and i agree that cotch deserves a lot of love. he makes the catch gets north and south and picks up what he can. i was wrong at least for today

I expected him to catch the jump balls. I'm impressed when he goes low or sits in the zone.

The one rookie mistake he made was arguing about whether or not her caught the ball with defenders instead of lining up. Took a play off the clock.

just like his "drops" that were a concern comming out of college, the after the wistle stuff will get coached up. He has some fire to him and i like that.

I too Thought that he would simply be our jump ball guy, well hes our catch every damn ball guy

Archived