• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Tailgate Thread- *Panthers vs. Lions*

boo7382

Unless you have club seats there are some bars/restaurants and horrible live music...ok so yea nothing else to see.

Although, I do want to go inside a bit early myself to check out all the new renovations.

I might be there with my girl, hard to say as I won't go unless I find good tickets, but I usually do. I'm strictly going for the food though but I'll donate, you guys scare me on the boards, can't imagine real life.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Was not thinking about the renovations...will be nice to see.  There are just not any display areas to see as a fan....memorabilia, etc of the team.

You will be VERY surprised at the people you meet in person.  It is a great group to hang out with.  Even those who argue on here are friends there.  Also nice to put a face with a name.

Hope to see you Sunday.

I'll be there and am bringing 1 or 2 more from out of town - we will drop $20/head in the bucket.  Look forward to seeing Boo, Kyle99, Skew, Madhatter, Alvarez and other long-time Huddle tailgate regulars.

Just a suggestion, Boo.  To keep this afloat for the long-term, you might want to consider asking for a minimum contribution of say $10 [or whatever you think is fair] to avoid the problem Andy had with the cheapo guys who dropped only $1-2 bucks in the bucket each time.  Just saying.

GO PANTHERS !!!  

Archived