• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Suh pissed at Donkey Kong comments

Sean Payton's Vicodin

http://www.csnnw.com/nfl/ndamukong-suhs-grant-high-friends-say-cam-newton-trouble

Three of Detroit defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh's former high school teammates said today that Carolina quarterback Cam Newton referring to their friend as "Donkey Kong Suh" was not a wise move.

The three men, speaking anonymously, played football at Portland's Grant High School with Suh and have remained friends with him since. They said that they have no doubt that Suh isn't taking Newton's words lightly.

"Ndamukon Suh is a real life beast," one friend said. "When he sees prey he will attack with no remorse. Being that Cam Newton is disrespecting his name, his culture and his family, that only gives him added motivation to do whatever it takes to make him pay, legally, within the rules of the game, of course."

One of the former Grant players knows from experience not to call Suh, "Donkey Kong," the name of a famous video game from the 1980s. 

"I called him that in high school and he almost took me out," the man said. "But he knew better back then. He was the little homie."

Suh is not very little now. And he certainly isn't Newton's "homie."

Newton referred to Suh as "Donkey Kong" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpduyaRxgbM. Carolina (1-0) hosts Detroit (1-0) on Sunday.

Suh, a 2005 Grant graduate, responded to media inquiries regarding Newton's comments by ignoring them. His Detroit teammates said they didn't believe Suh was bothered by Newton's words. 

Suh's pals say otherwise.

"He's mad right now," said one friend. 

They believe their former teammate could very well have it out for Newton on Sunday. 

"Suh is going to try to take his head off," another Suh friend said. "He is motivated already to get after the quarterback. That's his job. You shouldn't add fuel to that fire."

Suh has built a reputation as being one of the toughest, and sometimes dirtiest players in the NFL.

He threw down quarterback Jake Delhomme by his head. Stomped a Green Bay lineman while he was on the ground. Kicked Houston quarterback Matt Schaub in the man region. Forearm clubbed Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler. 

We'll see on Sunday if Newton is added to Suh's victim list, legally, or otherwise. 

"I feel sorry for Cam Newton and those baby back ribs of his this Sunday," a Suh friend said.

Here we go

It was stupid to say. It shows immaturity. Everyone here who blows it off as Cam just being "care free" or "joking around" is in denial. Suh is going to have a big game tomorrow - mark my words. I still don't understand why he thought it was a good idea to disrespect one of the best DL in the NFL (who happens to also be one of the dirtiest players in the league) by basically calling him an ugly, stinky gorilla. 

This guy is a complete and total asshat. Dirty player all the way around. We shall see what's up tomorrow....

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

He's a dirty player who happens to also maybe be the best at his position. 

Prediction: Suh violently sacks Cam, then slowly gets up staring at our QB. He mumbles something under his breath and then all hell breaks loose. 

Archived