• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Six take away in 2 games.

NavyPF4L

Has it occurred to you that our defense is just that nasty?

Like I said, we played well.  Very well as a matter of fact.  I was very impressed with our coverage of the Det receivers, even when early in the game we were not getting a lot of pressure.

But Detroit gives the ball away a lot.  #2 in fumbles lost last year, and #10 in interceptions.  Similar story in 2012. 

Do we even have a giveaway yet? We're playing really good team football. This is a complete team. Once we get a running game going we can really take control, we lost ToP but still were in control most of the way. The only points we gave up were on an extremely short field to an explosive Lions offense.

But guys our WRs suck!!!!!!!

Right!? I guess Shula was actually being honest when he said he was excited with all of his weapons this season!

Idk why people act surprised that Avant and Cotchery, two proven very good NFL receivers, are upgrades over the scrubs we had. Blows my mind. I had no idea what people were talking about saying our wrs would suck

Idk why people act surprised that Avant and Cotchery, two proven very good NFL receivers, are upgrades over the scrubs we had. Blows my mind. I had no idea what people were talking about saying our wrs would suck

Because stats are 100% transitive. If you have 1k receiving yards in arizona you will have 1k yards in lrts say... buffalo?

At least thats what my fantasy football sheet says.

Archived