• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gano's Reaction To Fumble Recovery GIF

DecrypticShadow

Gano looks like those kids when Cam gives them a ball!

It's just funny because he's so proud the ball is in his hands for once. It's kind of cool to think about the journey that ball took from the tee, to his shoe, and back into his hands.

yeah exspecially if you think about it in a pixar animated way. Like if the ball had eyes and could talk, and it going to football university learning how to take a kick in the head. I could see it now, the ball wears a special padded suit, kinda like an astronaunt suit and goes in a special room. You see a montage of it  getting blasted out of cannons, learning to stand still for long periods of time with wind gusting hoping to not fall over,thrown at bust like replicas of pam oliver, etc..Like a special bootcamp for footballs.  This football will have the overcome the odds, loser to winner, type characterzation. He'll never be able to idolized in silver perched upon a throne, looked at and touched by 53 plus people; all due to the fact he was recovered by a kicker.

yeah exspecially if you think about it in a pixar animated way. Like if the ball had eyes and could talk, and it going to football university learning how to take a kick in the head. I could see it now, the ball wears a special padded suit, kinda like an astronaunt suit and goes in a special room. You see a montage of it getting blasted out of cannons, learning to stand still for long periods of time with wind gusting hoping to not fall over,thrown at bust like replicas of pam oliver, etc..Like a special bootcamp for footballs. This football will have the overcome the odds, loser to winner, type characterzation. He'll never be able to idolized in silver perched upon a throne, looked at and touched by 53 plus people; all due to the fact he was recovered by a kicker.

So... Give me what this guy is smoking.

Archived