• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Front Office has lost it!

AKPantherFan

Yet at the same time they did NOTHING to stand by their guy or to SHOW that support.

They could have put some information out there about the process, took time to discuss the difference between the Hardy case and RR or AP, but NO.... Not once.

it was just "The climiate is changing- Greg decided to do this (which makes us look even MORE inept) and we want to move on....there is no rule book."

ALL WE DID WAS embarass ourselves in public.... AGAIN...

BS FO move....

They did plenty to support him.

It's not like they can just tell the NFL "Screw you.  He'll play if we want him to."

Which keeps the story in the news, exactly what the League doesn't want.

Gettleman said the team was definitely not going to suspend him (specifically said suspension "was not on the table") so the League then comes to Hardy and the team and says "Look, you're going away one way or the other.  You want it paid or unpaid?"  Hardy wisely chooses 'paid'.

Definitely.

And you're leaving out the part where where he appeals it. 

whatever, i've had enough arguing with you for the last few weeks. It's done, nothing i can do about it. Do I like it, no. But they don't give a poo about that.

And you're leaving out the part where where he appeals it. 

whatever, i've had enough arguing with you for the last few weeks. It's done, nothing i can do about it. Do I like it, no. But they don't give a poo about that.

No, I acknowledged that he could appeal it.  But remember, who hears and decides on the appeal?

If the league wanted him gone, he was gonna be gone.  They did it this way so that he'd agree to go without making a fuss.

So when that not guilty verdict comes in who wants to bet this won't be a top story on espn or nfl network

They have fuged up this mans life (analysts stating he's a two time felon, comparing him to a murderer) based on a woman who was high on cocaine instead of letting the legal process play out.

Greg hardy should never been involved with that woman but does that really mean he should be burned at the stake at this point? This is insanity

Yet at the same time they did NOTHING to stand by their guy or to SHOW that support.

They could have put some information out there about the process, took time to discuss the difference between the Hardy case and RR or AP, but NO.... Not once.

it was just "The climiate is changing- Greg decided to do this (which makes us look even MORE inept) and we want to move on....there is no rule book."

ALL WE DID WAS embarass ourselves in public.... AGAIN...

BS FO move....

Are you being serious right now?

Sent from my iPhone

Cut and that they/NFL still mishandled it. Because they just released the new policy of 6 games for first time offenders and if this gets done timely he'll get 10.

He gets punished more just because the organization bent the knee to the mob.

Total BS. Since when does public pressure and anger dictate an individual's rights?

Unfortunately this is the world we live in were social media dictates what organizations do. You see it in the NBA also. Donald Sterling was forced to sell his team because of a private conversation. Although I disagree with what was said by him; he didn't deserve to lose his team because of it. For those who support that way of thinking be careful at what you say because social media is nothing more than a electronic lyncing.

I love the team more than any 1 player. I hate it for the team more than him. He get to stay out of the spotlight get paid while teammates and coaches will have to answer questions while preparing for a nation televise game.

Is punching a guy in a bar any less egregious than hitting a woman?

6 game suspensions for all physical violence or are we being sexiest?

Where does this end?

Let's be real.  Like it or not, most people would answer that 'yes'.  They'd also add that hitting a child is even worse,

Archived