• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When will Cam heal?

Mol3m4n

Today at work, I was barraged by racist and uninformed comments by people claiming that "Cam sucks". "Derek Anderson is better". "I would choose Luck 100 times over Newton".

Okay. Message received. My only reply could have been to ask how many games that these couch experts watched of the Panthers. I would follow telling them that this is his best year passing even with a horrible line and being hurt. I keep on sarong give him the weapons that Luck or RG3 received and Can would go off.

However, this isn't the point of my thread. The point is if people are going to realize how good Cam is, he needs to have at least a 4500 yard season and win a playoff game. People blame Cam Newton for our two blowouts, and I knew it was coming. To show his doubters, Cam needs to take control of games and show the world that he can out play anyone, even behind a garbage line.

Cam can't do this without first being healthy. This is a long lead up to a simple question, although I would like for your thoughts on the topics I brought up also. The question is:

Tldr- How long will it take Cam Newton to get healthy and improve to the next level?

I'm not a medical doctor and I'm not going to try to act like I know. But a good guess would be Cam and his ankle would get better as the season progress. If you don't see any changes in the next couple of weeks, he probably won't get well into after the season.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Of the o-line keeps playing the way they have then he might not make it thru the season... Not sure Gettlemen made a sound decision when he thought the answer to their problems was on the roster.

I thought our oline did really well the first two weeks. Maybe they got in a car wreck?

cam's playing well considering the circumstances, but i seriously doubt we see him at 100% this year.  watching the past two games i think the likelyhood he plays all season is low.   if the FO have thoughts on sitting him i would like to see him sit earlier than later to get himself ready for what i hope is a 2nd half playoff push.  i don't want cam getting david carr syndrome behind this line. 

Cam is the best option but I am almost to the point of wanting to see DA in there just so Cam isn't taking more shots.

I want anderson to start just so that these racist shut the fug up about thinking anderson is better than Cam. I would expect a kirk cousins type of game to bring them back to reality. 

Archived