• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets vs. 76ers Game Thread

MichaelNewtonII

I'm so hyped about the preseason opener @ Philly Wednesday i couldn't wait.

Projected Starters:

Hornets: 76ers

PG: Kemba Walker PG: Tony Wroten (MCW shoulder injury)

SG: Lance Stephenson SG: Hollis Thompson

SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist SF: Luc Richard Mbah a Moute

PF: Marvin Williams PF: Nerlens Noel

C: Al Jefferson C: Henry Sims

I expect a fairly easy win as we are the obviously more talented team especially with MCW hurt for Philly. Should be a great day to watch Charlotte HORNETS Basketball.

Lets hope for a good entertaining game with no injuries for either side. And lastly,

WELCOME BACK HORNETS!!!!!

Is Philly going to play nerlens at the 4? I understand eventually wanting nerlens and embiid on the floor together if you're Philly but nerlens skill set is not for the 4 yet.

Just like football, if we lose to that roster, it's preseason. Means nothing. Purple and teal has officially taken the floor. Heres to good vibes tomorrow, people.

Is Philly going to play nerlens at the 4? I understand eventually wanting nerlens and embiid on the floor together if you're Philly but nerlens skill set is not for the 4 yet.

Just like football, if we lose to that roster, it's preseason. Means nothing. Purple and teal has officially taken the floor. Heres to good vibes tomorrow, people.

media notes had him at the 4

Archived