• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Jersey

CM86

I need some advice. I'm trying to buy a jersey, but I can't choose who to get. It'll be my first authentic jersey, so I want to pick someone who will most likely be on the team for a while.

I was thinking: D-Will, Beason or Smitty. (Throw out any other name)

Also, which color: white, black or alt?

Tell me what you think and why.

Get a John Kasay jersey (I got one). He extended his contract recently and he'll be around for another 3 or 4 years. He's the only original Panther remaining, so I kinda take pride in having his jersey. If you're attend home games, get a black one. They usually wear black when they're at home, so you'll match.

You can always get Rucker or Minter who played their whole careers with the Panthers, although they are both retired now. My advice for a current star would be D-Will. Let's hope to God this never happens but Smitty may get impatient for that ring, and something that scared me about Beason is that he took Pep's side and agreed with what Pep was doing all the way. D-Will is very unselfish and there is no way we will let him go, he is a veteran and one of the best runningbacks in the NFL. His last season is SERIOUSLY underrated. Even if I was not a Panthers fan I would believe he is the NFL's best. NO fumbles, 18? rushing touchdowns and multiple FOUR touchdown games. Not too mention over 1,500 yards rushing. WHEW lemme get off D-Wills nutz, hope you find the jersey you want!

i love kasay... but i can't sport a kicker's jersey (sorry woodcookedbbq). i definitely agree with the black jersey comment. i think d-will is a solid choice. part of me is worried about the team's commitment to d-will for after his contract. If J-stew has another solid year and goodson shows to live up to preseason hype. somebody has to go and this makes me nervous about deangelo.

$80?!?!

Have they lost their mind?

For a REPLICA jersey?

I was gonna nab me another one, but that's just plain highway robbery!

That's absurd!

No way I'll fork over eighty bucks for a piece of replica clothing!

That's insane.

Im writing a complaint lettter to the NFL!

Speaking of which, do you know if the Panthers ever wear their alternate jersey at home? I can't remember. I'm going to the Eagles game, and I'd like to know which jersey the Panthers will be wearing.

Not sure if it has changed in years past, but remember when Tampa won the Superbowl and we almost beat them on our turf? Randy Fasani? ANYways..I was at that game and we had on teal.

i love kasay... but i can't sport a kicker's jersey (sorry woodcookedbbq). i definitely agree with the black jersey comment. i think d-will is a solid choice. part of me is worried about the team's commitment to d-will for after his contract. If J-stew has another solid year and goodson shows to live up to preseason hype. somebody has to go and this makes me nervous about deangelo.

D-Will should be your least concern. Fox loves veterans to play over youngsters.

What has the world come to when you're ashamed to wear the jersey of a kicker who saved our butts many times and has been with the team since inception...

Anyways

I got a Peppers Alternate Authentic about two years ago which was one reason I definitely wanted him to stay.

D.Will while he's my absolute favorite! I'd wait for the end of this season if you can...c/ he's scheduled to be on the market...and while I see him staying with us (HE NEVER says or does ANYTHING WRONG)...I also have wondered since the drafting of Stewart if the day would come where one would say "I have no problems here sharing the ball but I want to see what I can do as the FEATURE back" ...so that's my opinion on DeAngelo

You can never go wrong with someone who's retired with us or someone like Hoover...

My .07

Archived