• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

post game tweets...

These two quotes should scare people.

You should be treating this like a loss. Just no sort of winning mentality at all. No one on the management team has it and that's the scary part

It wasn't a loss.  He didn't say he was treating it like a win.

We tied.  Could have been worse.  Could have been better.  I've never felt more confused in my life. 

Like everyone else, I felt we let a golden opportunity to get a W against a solid team on the road get away.  After we kicked this field goal in OT, I was sick, knowing there was no way our D was going to hold on for 3 minutes.  I had just gotten used to not watching our D fade every single game and now we're back to this garbage again.  Honestly both teams made enough mistakes to lose and enough plays to win, tie seems appropriate.

personally I'm mixed on the game. at one point I would have gladly taken a tie, at another I would have thought tie - you have to be kidding me- how did we blow it this time?

Overall I am very happy this team did not quit when things started to pile up on them, and we are a few different breaks away from a big win on the road against a talented team 

Archived