• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If there is one thing i can say about Cam now with no second thought..

CPF4LIFE

Is that he has clearly become the BEST player on this team. He has always been the most IMPORTANT player which is the norm for a QB but before today i think it was good argument on either him or Luke. NOT ANYMORE, Cam is the most important player on this team and THE Best player over Luke now. No matter how many times Rivera tries to take the game out his hands to prove his philosophy it doesnt change the fact it should be in Cams hands from now on when its crunch time.

Of course this has been going on for a while now, but i think a lot more people saw today during this game how this staff holds Cam back and not the other way around. Rivera exposed himself again today, he cant hide behind an incredible defense no more, if we are gonna continue to win games it needs be threw Cam making plays and not hoping the defense seals the game for us. It will be interesting to see if Rivera sticks by his ego or lets Cam become the guy to carry this team from here on out.

Winning shootouts is not apart of Riveras philosophy, teams are not supposed to be scoring anywhere near 37 points on us and when that has happened he has shown his flaws as a head coach.  Of course i dont want this to continue and still hope the defense gets their poo together but i think its obvious when they are off Cam needs to be the one to win the game for us. I thought Rivera would have understood this by now, i guess not.

Is that he has clearly become the BEST player on this team. He has always been the most IMPORTANT player which is the norm for a QB but before today i think it was good argument on either him or Luke. NOT ANYMORE, Cam is the most important player on this team and THE Best player over Luke now. No matter how many times Rivera tries to take the game out his hands to prove his philosophy it doesnt change the fact it should be in Cams hands from now on when its crunch time.

Of course this has been going on for a while now, but i think a lot more people saw today during this game how this staff holds Cam back and not the other way around. Rivera exposed himself again today, he cant hide behind an incredible defense no more, if we are gonna continue to win games it needs be threw Cam making plays and not hoping the defense seals the game for us. It will be interesting to see if Rivera sticks by his ego or lets Cam become the guy to carry this team from here on out.

Well said!

Ignore the hater below!!

And please, let's not be fooled in the future, if the Panther offense keeps accumulating rushing yards--from this point forward; it's all about/from Cam, and not from the crappy RB's.

He rushed for over 100 today, which will add to the team totals, but it had nothing to do with the RB's, except for Fozzy earlier in the game.

I get what the OP is trying to say, but you could say that the 'QB position' is the most important...duh, & that Cam has now fulfilling his potential.

Luke is still a top tier MLB & Cam is not.  Can't we just enjoy having 2 of the best players in the league at their positions?  I can.

Another member has joined the Cam cult.

Nah man i have always been a HUGE Cam supporter and stuck by his side threw everything but even recognized the difference between THE BEST and most IMPORTANT. Considering this team has pretty much been built around Luke more than Cam it was hard to say Cam was the best player considering everything that has been put around him. Qbs are pretty ineffective if they have receivers that cant catch/get open and linemen that cant block. Cam has got to have support to ever truly reach his potential like Luke has.

Archived