• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we a better team than when we facedGreen Bay in 2011?

SCP

I think that we are better, mostly because Cam and Rivera are better now and Luke is on the team. We must remember though, Chud > Shula. With this game likely to be a shootout that is important.

Chud wasn't better.....Chud simply sat back and let Cam do what Cam did in the 2nd half of the Bengals game. Let Cam be Cam....a one man offense.

Shula actually gets more consistant play from his offense than Chud did. Shula gets let drive attempts bc of his offense but the offense is definitely more consistent (even if less exciting)

Chud wasn't better.....Chud simply sat back and let Cam do what Cam did in the 2nd half of the Bengals game. Let Cam be Cam....a one man offense.

Shula actually gets more consistant play from his offense than Chud did. Shula gets let drive attempts bc of his offense but the offense is definitely more consistent (even if less exciting)

To each his own.  I prefer someone who lets Cam be Cam.  That is especially true this year.  The rest of the team is not as good as last year, if we expect to compete then Cam must be what he was on Sunday.

People seem to forget this is the best start we've had here in years. Those two ass whippin's we took at the hands of Balt and Pitt really hurt fan moral.

This makes this year all the more strange. The fanbase is like the goody dude who is on his third date with the homecoming queen and is in uncharted waters. He doesn't know if he should make a move or run away becaue he thinks she is out of her league.

To each his own. I prefer someone who lets Cam be Cam. That is especially true this year. The rest of the team is not as good as last year, if we expect to compete then Cam must be what he was on Sunday.

I agree. What we did on offense worked last season bc it complimented an elite D.

Ron and Shula....at this stage have to now be able to adjust and realize this team only has a shot if we retuen to a Cam focused O. D isn't there to set up and those traditional slow power run plays only make life harder on Cam. He showed Sunday he has enough back....to be unleashed. They better do it from the opening drive.....or Ron needs to be questioned bc it is painfully obvious what we need to do

The big difference in this game than last......lambeau field

After beating a very good 9ers team in San Fran last season, unless we play in Seattle or Denver, i fear no away game. Lambeu doesnt scare me one bit unless its Jan or Feb and below freezing temps. It almost seems like Cam plays better in more hostile environments

poo, BofA was Lambeau south when they came here. When GB scored to go ahead the upper deck was shaking. That is not hyperbole either.

Was it Lambeau South bc of all the Packer fans in attendance?

BOA does have some good days. A good day by the fans still doesn't compare to good days elsewhere. Also, there is no historical mystique here like up there

Archived