• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AJ Klein - Did you notice....

Jeremy Igo

I noticed him hit Eddie Lacy in the backfield like a bat outta hell, and was like damn Luke is a beast! Only it was Klein, that 56 had me thinking it was 59, then I was like, oh hell yeah! I was impressed with him to be sure, and the fact that Jeremy not only also noticed, but created a thread means we're not the only ones that noticed.

We still have a great foundation to build around on defense. However, the secondary is a train wreck. I would cut every players except Bene and Josh Norman. Possibly keep DeCoud for depth purposes.

If we lose Hardy we should have a little money to play around with.

One things for certain,Harper and Godfrey need to be history as soon as possible.Both are to slow in their  reaction and speed of movement.

The issue with Klien is that he is more suited for the MLB position and not so,at the OLB position because he becomes a liability for the team whenever he reverts back to that role.so,the real question is how do you put him in a position to succeed and and utilize his strengths?

Archived