• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Props to Zod aka Igo

dilated_diatribe

I thought he was just a Norwell nut hugger until the article I just read on panthers.com. This kid was so hyped he was yelling each time the huddle broke. Football is battle and this is the type of guy you want to go to war with and I would like to see him start a game with this energy because that attitude is infectious. So props to Jeremy who may have gotten lucky but he sees more than us so I have to give him his credit. This UDFA rookie might be something special. Passion is everything. Whatever you truly love....loves you back and this kid Norwell loves football.

Ron described him as fun to watch on tape. It kind of came off like he was saying he didn't have great technique or know exactly what he was doing but he did it with enthusiasm.

Edit: And they say he is a smart guy. That is something Amini struggled with. Learning the pro game and getting his assignments down.

i-jvnKr69.gif

Norwell manhandling Ealy. Only gets by after the whistle.

You know it's not that Norwell is so good it's because our Dline is so bad this year.  A lot of replacement OLman have manhandled our DE's this year.    We all know Ealy only has one move....that retarded looking spin to the inside that never works in the pro's....see Everette Brown.

Archived