• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam is shell shocked.

Ruff

The throw to Bersin was clearly behind him, as was the touchdown that was dropped by Benji.

How the fug do you throw a pass behind someone not moving toward the sideline? Bersin was standing in a zone and he did not have to do anything but to extend his arms. Perfect throw.

Tonight:

Brees: 4 sacks, 5 QB hits.

Cam: 4 sacks, 4 QB hits.

Brees: 24 of 34 for 397, 94.9 passer rating

Newton 10 of 28 for 151, 39.4 passer rating

Brees 15year Superbowl winning offensive MVP with better weapons and Sean Payton

Compare to

Cam 4th year with the worst offensive weapons he has ever playef with

Since we're making comparison now.

The problem with your theory is Cam hasn't been sacked as much as Carr. He hasn't been pressured as much as Carr. And sometimes he runs himself into trouble when there isn't any. You can call that whatever you want but when you gives rushers an angle that's on the QB.

Some of these guys just don't seem to watch much football.

Cam Newton is not even close to being the most pressured QB in the league this season.

Offensive line sucks, but there were plenty of throws tonight that could have been made. He's been off for a few weeks now. He's hearing footsteps, and its effecting every throw, even when there is no real pressure. It's hard with a bad line, and receivers who drop some balls, but he's gotta keep at it. He focused, like the way he was when he couldn't run all the time.

Offensive line sucks, but there were plenty of throws tonight that could have been made. He's been off for a few weeks now. He's hearing footsteps, and its effecting every throw, even when there is no real pressure. It's hard with a bad line, and receivers who drop some balls, but he's gotta keep at it. He focused, like the way he was when he couldn't run all the time.

Do you understand the pressure that has to be. To be perfect all the time just on the slim chance that you got blocking and somebody gets open and makes the catch.

Do you understand the pressure that has to be. To be perfect all the time just on the slim chance that you got blocking and somebody gets open and makes the catch.

Cam is my guy, but be real, if you think he wasn't missing throws out there then you're just being silly. And nobody said he has to be perfect, but he damn well has to be a lot better than what he has been the last 3 weeks. Forcing balls down the field when the underneath guy is open there is no excuse for, other than he was trying to do to much. I think the fact that the coaching staff wants to always use him as a duel threat is also a problem, because when he wasn't being asked to run he was very efficient. I think it just wears him down physically and mentally.

I have to go back and look at the replay, but Bersin sat down then moved right as the ball came out and it caused the ball to be to the left.

Cam had some bad tosses but that didn't look like one of them, it looked like that was on Bersin.

At least that is what I saw at the game, and it still should have been caught

I have to go back and look at the replay, but Bersin sat down then moved right as the ball came out and it caused the ball to be to the left.

Cam had some bad tosses but that didn't look like one of them, it looked like that was on Bersin.

At least that is what I saw at the game, and it still should have been caught

Ya, That ball hit bersin's hands, he should have caught that.

Archived