• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So...thoughts?

janderson20vt

People are so sensitive about Cam here. If anything is ever said that doesn't paint him as a future hall of famer, people here freak out.

Cam has a very bright future here, but it isn't possible with a salary cap to have top receivers and OL all over the place.

If the Huddle ran the Panthers they would spend all their money on OL and WRs then complain how bad our D is.

People are so sensitive about Cam here. If anything is ever said that doesn't paint him as a future hall of famer, people here freak out.

Cam has a very bright future here, but it isn't possible with a salary cap to have top receivers and OL all over the place.

If the Huddle ran the Panthers they would spend all their money on OL and WRs then complain how bad our D is.

True but what would the Cam detractors bitch about then

Because his oline. I mean do you think any other qb would perform at a high level behind our line and with our play calling? Please list them out

I'm not saying the OL protected Cam well, what I mean is Cam passed high ball even when no pressure. I've seen it too many times, Cam throw high passes when his pocket is absolute fine.

Yes our OL sucks but don't make it as excuse for those high passes.

Cam has bad mechanics not getting his elbow down low enough at the point of releae. which,seems to be an ongoing issue with the high throws hes had throught his entire carrer and is quite alarming,ecspecially at this point in his carrer.so,the real question is it fixable,which i believe it is with the right OC and LT,at least his numer one target and best highballer receiver Olsen could get involved,for a change.geeze.

And yet Cam is the only "problem" you ever want to talk about.

WEIRD.

What the hell are you talking about? I have been on Shula ever since last year, I have voiced my displeasure with our O-line since the offseason, and I have bashed our FO for continuing to ignore the offensive side of the ball. I don't just talk about Cam, but I am sick of all the excuses people throw out for him acting like all of habits are something new, which they aren't.

I agree with you AND Cam.  I wish he would walk.  The defense handed him the ball 4 times in the first and he threw 4 out of 6 uncatchable balls.  His rushing is his only game.  His RBs had a good start.  He had plenty of time to get the ball off.  Cam: "It was all on me."   And it was.

I'm really sad you have over 1,000 posts here because I just really wanted this to be a troll account.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived