• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TD laying Jimmy Graham the fcuk out last night

Hotsauce

I hate calling a legal play in football a cheap shot or below the belt but that was just that.  For that split second the play was over for Graham and he was out of the play - not in position to block, no where near the play.  As Graham was out of the play, as common in the NFL, he did not offer much to the play.  Davis then removes himself from the area of play to take a run at Graham.  He unload for no reason against a defenseless player who had no reason to expect to be hit like that - and yes, I know it's football and the basics are to be ready at all times but come on.  It was a low blow.

He should not get fined for this and he should not a penalty for it but someone is going to put his ass in check and give him the same treatment Alvin Mack got for showboating.  It was a dickhead move.

I bet your were all for the late hit on smith in 2011 though, right? gtfo go here and take ur bounties with u, hypocrite

I never said I was, but if it fits your narrative, roll with it. Hypocrisy is talking down about the Saints for the bounty bullshit and then being completely fine with this hit. That is hypocrisy.

Archived