• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why did we sign Ed Dickson?

Mol3m4n

Olsen hasn't had the opportunity to drop any lately lol.

Bersin did drop a huge one but I wont hold that against him too bad. He's been effective until that point. He still deserves a jersey for now.

I would definitely put him over Cotchery or Avant.

Current Panthers = Buying meat at Food Lion at closing time.

"Dang, look how cheap this roast is!"

"It's green and fuzzy...."

"I can make it taste good."

I was actually really excited about the acquisition this offseason. It just wasn't what we needed.

Stop reminding me how horrible our team is.  Uggggh, blow it up and let's start over with Cam, Luke, Olsen, TD, Star, KK, KB, and Norman.  And specific to this thread, let's keep Swole as well.

What has Swole done bad?  I can't think of anything.  He always looks the part whether it be catching or blocking, and yet he still can't crack Docile Ron's favorites rotation.

Stop reminding me how horrible our team is.  Uggggh, blow it up and let's start over with Cam, Luke, Olsen, TD, Star, KK, KB, and Norman.

That's essentially what we're doing, but it seems as if people think we should still win 12 games while doing it.

Stop reminding me how horrible our team is. Uggggh, blow it up and let's start over with Cam, Luke, Olsen, TD, Star, KK, KB, and Norman.

You know what else?

Thomas Davis won't be around much longer. It's obvious this year that his play has declined as well. Everyone ages unfortunately.

You know what else?

Thomas Davis won't be around much longer. It's obvious this year that his play has declined as well. Everyone ages unfortunately.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has noticed this as well. We have several spots that will need to be addressed the next 2 years and ONLY the draft will not be enough

Archived