• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ways to enjoy this season...

Khaki Lackey

Finally, something I qualify as an expert at and now I can finally contribute here.  As you all can tell, I am a Bills fan and we have been pretty darn awful for a while.  So, here are what Bills fans usually move on to by Halloween:

1) Alcohol

2) Hockey

3) Snow removal

4) College football

5) College basketball

6) The edge of Niagara Falls

Now, for those of us Bills fans who keep watching the team play:

1)  Look for potential for next year

2)  Cheer for a player or purpose - find something to be proud of, like a record or honor (Kelvin Benjamin OROY?)

3)  Listen to the game, don't watch.  Let yourself do outdoor chores or clean the house up and listen to the game.

But, for those Bills fans who like to watch football past Halloween, they usually watch other teams play.

The past two Sunday games, I have been fishing and watching the the games on DVR. Fast forwarding through commercial breaks and timeouts condenses the agony. Plus, I don't get done with the game and say to myself, "I stayed indoors on a nice afternoon for this?!?!"

I'm considering not making my annual pilgrimage to BOA this year. Not because of fair weather fandom (my first time seeing the Panthers in person was the 2010 BSP game, so suck it.) but because money is tight this year. It's a lot to swallow paying for tickets, gas, hotels, and food to go watch a shytty product get embarrassed.

Great Idea! Are there any females out there that want to accuse Shula of throwing them on a beanbag covered in hand grenades or maybe a papasan covered in trebuchets?

I would do it but he would do the wrong playcall and place me gently on a bed of pillows, kittens, and puppies.

Archived